Today, the main types of layout exist and are used :
– Tabular – it is based on a table. Pages created this way will have the same look in all browsers. Used mainly for typical sites.
– Block – all elements are placed in blocks. This is a more modern and functional look, thanks to which it is possible to get original sites with a small code and page size.
Table layout is now practically not used, since it is impossible to create a complex design with it, and the download speed is quite low. In turn, web pages with a block layout are indexed well and load faster.
The better the website layout is done , the better their performance. Therefore, today important requirements are imposed on the layout:
– cross-browser compatibility – correct display of the resource in all browsers;
– fast loading;
– minimum code – the less code and more competent, the faster the site will work;
– semantics – the correspondence of tags to the information that is inside them. Thanks to which the page will load and rank faster in search engines;
– validity – the code must comply with the W3C standard and display correctly;
– adaptive layout of the site – thanks to it, the site adjusts to different screen resolutions, which significantly improves it in terms of ease of use.
To create a correct and high-quality layout requires not only special knowledge, but also considerable experience in website development. The layout must also meet the requirements and tasks set by the customer. Therefore, at the first stage, the designer deals with the layout, which will later become the source material for the site. The blank will reflect its design, size and arrangement of elements. Layout of the psd template will be one of the first stages. Next, the layout designer examines the structure of the resulting layout and development begins . Website layout begins with the process of coding, which requires special care. But the design and layout of the site– these are not all stages of work. Once the code is written, it is tested in different browsers and screen resolutions.
Nowadays, users prefer smartphones and various gadgets more, so it is very important that a mobile layout of the site is carried out . Thanks to which your resource will work perfectly both on the computer and in the phone browser. Most people always have a mobile phone at their fingertips, and if it is easy to enter a web page, this will increase the flow of visitors, and therefore the visibility of the site in search engines. Now you know that the right way to success is professional layout. Whose services are provided only by an experienced webmaster.